Friday, April 25, 2014

Why trading?

     So why trading? In my opinion trading is the fastest way of growing your account. That is right, growing your account and not source of income, nor increase of wealth (about that later). By compounding percentage earned month by moth in steady growing account you can reach limitless gains, and sooner you start sooner you will start gaining. Do you know how many years it will take you to grow your account from $10,000 to $1,000,000 if you will be gaining 2% each month? You will not believe me. It is seven years only. So potentially each one of you can make one million in seven years just by starting trading with such small account as $10K. No other market tool allows you to do that, not even CD's, bonds and of course not even savings accounts with their joking 0.01% gains.

     My goal by starting this blog to provide help to beginner traders with my insight on the stock market and all the things that I am going to be undergoing while creating my trading account, funding it and making my first trade up to a point when I will make millions and maybe start a hedge fund, or open university for traders. Soon I will be creating my account on Profitly.com and post a widget on the side so you can see my verified gains. I will lead this road by example and believe that it is the right way on shady market full of lies and tricksters who want to grab your piece of wealth. I am hoping that by providing details of my own experience and mistakes you can learn and avoid them in this very dark and tricky market. If you have questions along the way, don't afraid to ask them. If you cannot understand something, that means someone else has the same confusion.

     As time will go by I will tell you my opinions about brokers, fees (hidden fees) and much more about the life of retail trader, or as it also called, day trader. In time I will give some insights on the trades that I have made and my picks for future dates with reasoning why they will be on my watch lists on future dates. I encourage everybody to keep learning from others and never stop, as I will to.

#tradethetruth

Disclaimer: All of the information that will be provided on this blog is strictly educational purposes only, I am not accredited investment adviser, nor I will tell which stocks to buy nor sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment